The Technical & Commercial Fundamentals of Oil & Gas
A 2 day comprehensive overview of the technical components of upstream & downstream oil & gas, coupled with key commercial aspects for all non-technical executives and industry newcomers
21 - 22 April 2008 Grand Copthorne Waterfront, Singapore
- Overview and History of Petroleum
- Oil & Gas Exploration: how, where and why?
- Discovering Oil & Gas Reserves and Project Development
- Oil & Gas Markets, Freight & Product Valuation
- Refinery Petroleum Products: processes, equipment and feedstock selection
- Product Specifications & Blending
- Other Energy Sources: LNG, CNG, GTL, Biodiesel, Oil Sands and Shale Oil, Coal Bed Methane...
- The Future Outlook for Petroleum Products and the Oil & Gas Industry
Expert International Course Director
Brenton Rudd – private consultant in the area of oil and gas development and joint venture relationships with over 33 years industry experience working with the Shell Group of Companies